- Solicitation for Urban Greening Projects
- Tribal Consultation Policy
- Legal Affairs - CEQA
- 2013-2014 Budget
- Form 801s
- 2009 SB97 Rulemaking
- Public Records Access
- Strategic Growth Council
- Bay Delta Conservation Plan
- Protecting Against Invasive Species
- Wildfire & Fire Safety Information
- Conservation Easements Registry
- California-Nevada Tahoe Basin Fire Commission
IMPROVING FLOOD PROTECTIONStrengthening flood protection in the Central Valley will protect lives and create new standards for safe urban development.
- Strategic Growth Plan Flood Protection Bond - Gov. Schwarzenegger and the legislature have placed on the November 2006 ballot a $4.09 billion flood control bond to repair and maintain California's levees, and improve flood control systems.
- Critical Levee Repairs - The Department of Water Resources is working to identify and repair aging and damaged levees throughout California. In February 2006, Gov. Schwarzenegger declared a state of emergency for California's levee system, and later signed an Executive Order directing DWR to make needed repairs to prevent catastrophic flooding and loss of life. A total of 29 critical erosion sites on the levee system will receive urgent repair.
- Improving Northern California Levees